- Membership of the Western Circuit is open to members of the Bar of England and Wales who ordinarily practice, or intend to practice, on the Western Circuit.
- Dining membership is also open to Judges who sit on circuit, or who were members of circuit and wish to continue as dining members following appointment.
- Representation by the Leader, Officers and Committee on all issues affecting the Bar locally and nationally, including representation within the Bar Council and its specialist sub-committees.
- Education and training through pupillage, new practitioner level and continuing education for established practitioners.
- Circuit social events including Grand Nights in Bristol, Winchester and Exeter; Bar Messes and drinks receptions.
- £75.00 per annum for Junior membership.
- £150.00 per annum for Silk membership.
- £70.00 per annum for Dining membership.
How to Join
- Completion of membership application form (proposed and seconded by fully paid up members of circuit) and direct debit mandate, sent to the Circuit office.
- Formal election at Grand Night upon request for a place.